This program aims to prepare the students to be responsive to the total environment by providing technical skills and competencies in the areas of marketing.
Theory is blended with practicum activities to give the students a broad and enriched base for career in marketing.
- Help the students seek employment and entry level jobs or positions of responsibility as marketing manager, marketing executive or marketing director.
- Guide the students in organizing or managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed.
- Equip the students with knowledge of the principles and concepts of marketing. Prepare the students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business.
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
A student enrolled in the program will be given a learning package (Modules) to read and to work on. He/she can choose any of the three modes of learning.
- Group Paced Learning. Students follow a fixed class schedule at least once to twice a month on Saturdays to meet their tutors for discussion, seminars, symposia, and/or conferences to enrich their learning experience. Students are expected to submit written assignments, and sit in supervised examinations at the University.
- Self-Paced or Individualized. A student is provided with his/her own tutor and a class schedule. Modules, independent researches and other instructional materials are laid down by the tutors who help the student enhance his/her knowledge, skills and attitudes. The student is required to visit the University as scheduled.
- Online Learning. A student is provided with his/her own tutor online and a class schedule. Tutors utilize an open source learning management system (LMS) as virtual classroom and other communication tools available today. The student may process his/her requirements and exams via online.