Short Term Training
DMMMSU Open University (DOUS) is committed to a continuing and life-long education of the people.
We are aware that there are many people like you who aspire to continue their education, and update and enhance their knowledge and skills. However, constraints of time, place, and/or financial resources hinder them from seeking further training and education away from their localities.
The DOUS Continuing Education Program is a short-term training program specially designed for people like you. It provides education/training opportunities for:
- Those employed or self-employed, but do not have the time to seek further training or education away from their workplace.
- Unemployed/under-employed farmers, fisherfolk, out-of-school youth who cannot afford the cost of regular training or education.
- Learners who are financially or physically handicapped.
- Language Proficiency Trainings/Courses
- Basic English Communication
- English Proficiency Skills for Professionals and Job Seekers
- Basic Japanese Language and Culture
- Iloko Creative Writing
- Agri-based Training Courses
- Orchid Culture: Propagation, Production and Management
- Mushroom Production
- Pomology (Fruit Production)
- Olericulture (Vegetable Production)
- Floriculture and Landscaping
- Secretarial, Finance, and Entrepreneurship Training Courses
- Business Correspondence
- Office Practice and Relations
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Entrepreneurship Development Training
- Project Development and Management
- Information Technology Trainings/Courses
- Basic Information Technology Course
- Web Development
- Visual Basic
- C Language
SUMMARY OF SHORT-TERM TRAINING COURSES